Thursday, January 29, 2009

I hate so many things

Hey Blog,

I hate reality television

Since I have been out of work I have had the opportunity to watch a lot of reality tv like; My Clothes Make Me Fat, Paris Hilton's- Who Wants to be my Slave... the news. I wish I was kidding when I was watching Headline News and the anchor said after Obama went on a tyrade about how CEO's that were bailed out gave themselves bonuses- he said " And on a lighter note, Obama is routing for the Steelers"

Here are more things I hate:
A car horn
An empty bottle of vodka
A 6 month old puppy with a name that rhymes with Lake
The wind on a sunny day
When there is no wind on a hot day
Gray Hair
Parking in Downtown Miami
Getting rabies (I don't have rabies, I just assume I would hate it if I got them)
Getting fat
A rash in my crotch
Superbowl interviews
and crime.

I love you though blog,

Brian

No comments: