Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sorry I didn't get you a present

Hello Blog,

Jake's Birthday

Jake is my mom's dog, he is 6 months old today. We had a clown and birthday party, with amazing ballon animals, ironcially all the clown could do were cats. He is scared to death of me and I'm suppose to be dog sitting him till Saturday and I can't get him to come out from under the bed. My mom left instructions on how to take care of him. They are so long I decided to put a binder on them and send them to a publisher in hopes it'll be the next "How to take care of a weird dog for Dummies". Someday, someday.

Filmed a commerical

I was in a commerical for Dick's Sporting Goods today. It's a national commerical so look for me in it in probably a few months or so. I'm the good looking one in the stands. I have done quit a bit of extra and film work.... always boring. All I did today was think of things that I would rather be doing like-

I would rather be punched by a baby
I would rather go on a date with a billy goat named roger
I would rather go to a PTA meeting
I would rather have my legs shaved
I would rather go to a soriety house and have them circle my flaws with a sharpie

that's all for now blog, I love you

Brian Sims

No comments: