Friday, May 1, 2009

Crazy Week

Hey Blog,

Well hopefully I will get back in the swing of things with the blog. The recent fires, guests in town, moving out of hotel and my new country club membership all have left me without enough hours in the day to help pay attention to you.

Hamburger Race
On Wednesday Dani P, Rachel P and David P were at the Pelicans game where we dressed up like hamburgers and had to battle to the death. Okay.. no death battles, but Dani P and Rachel P had to build a burger on our backs the fastest. Dani P lost and she thinks she broke her thumb in the process. I guess she was meant to be a vegetarian.

People are strange
I have had more random people mad at me this week for the most bizarre reasons. Here are a list

1) A buddy is mad because I told him of a prank I was going to pull on him but didn't
2) An 8 year old is mad because we said on the air we think the Intermediate schools are for 4 years old
3) My new neigherboor is mad that I called his dog by the wrong name.
4) My mom is mad because I drank her cherry wine 4 months ago
5) Dani P got mad at me for calling her a dirty dirty whore ( okay that one I get )
6) My corns are mad at me. (I'm assuming because there killing me)
7) My pet pig Randy is mad because I won't take him to the Doc to check out his "flu"
8) We had a stand up comedian on the show whos in a wheelchair and he got mad because I used the word "Stand-up"

and finally your mad blog cause I neglected you. Never again.

love you,
JD

2 comments:

iTodd said...

All humans were meant to be vegetarians.

Unknown said...

which neighbor was it? we live by you :)