Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Furniture and The Apple

Hey Blog,

So I was eating an apple this morning and I accidently ate the sticker they put on the apple. Now i'm rather sure that I won't die from some sort of sticker poisioning, but at first I was nervous. Remember scratch and sniff stickers, how funny would it be if they put a scratch and sniff of an orange on an apple, I would totally get confused. This looks like an apple but smells like an orange.

Furniture
My stuff got here yesterday and as I was putting everything in its proper place I realized something. I hate my stuff. Seriously, if all of it would have crashed and burned on the side of an interstate and I got a check for my stuff... that would have been a day to commerate. I would build a golden idol to that day and I would celebrate it bi-annually. Regardless, I got my stuff and it all smells like storage unit sweat gross-ness.

Matt Nathanson
So last week I was able to enjoy a 30 minute car ride with Matt N. I have been a big fan of his music for the past fews years and I really enjoyed spending causal time with him. It's interesting, I have never been one to get that star struck... I have actually meet quite a few celebrities but there are only four celebrities that I would want to spend any quality time with... Ryan Seacrest, Christopher Gorham, Zach Braff and Matt Nathanson. I have met two out of the four not bad.

that's all blog...
love,
JD

3 comments:

Danielle said...

write a new blog slacker. im bored

Danielle said...

shake it

Anonymous said...

BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU NEVER do it anymore