Monday, May 4, 2009

You can Tube

Hey Blog,

It is one of those mornings where all I can do to motivate myself is to watch youtube videos. Nothing like crying to old White Lion songs, learning how to deliver a baby in a taxi cab and watching old clips of monte python's the holy grail. What a grand website.

Movers
So it has been a week longer than they said it would be to have my stuff moved. Actually I take that back, when they wanted me as a client they said "It could take up to 14 days." It has been 13 days, but what do you do now??? If I complain they'll drop my stuff off in Kentucky and send me my money back.

Celebrities on Reality TV Shows
I think they ran out of celebrities for Reality TV Shows. There is a new show on Fox that has Baby Jessica on it, she is famous because she fell into a well when she was 3!!! If I get hit by a bus or shoot myself in the head with a nail gun can I be on a reality tv show??!??!

X-Men Was Awesome
Not really. I hate to be the guy that points out continuity flaws but apparently none of the mutants had "lock picking abilities." If you just put them in a metal cage they're like "Crap, I can exploded stuff with my eyes but I can't do anything about this master lock!!"

that's all blog,
love,
JD

No comments: