Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Balloon Boy is my hero

Hey Blog,

I'll be honest, I love the stuff on the balloon boy. How rich that a Dad would spend time building an alien space craft that surveys rain clouds.

"So rain clouds, do you feel wet?" surveys alien space craft
"Sometimes." answers rain cloud
"Me too." as alien space craft puts his arms around rain cloud.

I don't fault the Dad for what he did, he's just trying to get on a reality tv show... and he did. Tool Academy

Fine for @#$

I was training for my half-marathon the other day and saw a sign that said "Fine for not picking up dogs waste $25-$200"

My first thought was to congratulate the dogs, because you know all the dogs got together in the early 90's and were like, "hey lets get back with these humans... let's make them pick up our crap!!!" then their evil plan was put into action.

Then I was wondering what is the difference between a $25 and let's say a $150 fine. Is it whether or not your dog ate corn the night before? Maybe it goes by weight, color or maybe texture

"Hey Bob, how was work today?" ask Steve at the bar
"Good, Steve.... I totally fined a chick and her dog for $125... you should have seen the size of his stool, it even have hotdogs in it!!!" as Bob gives Steve a high five
"What's that smell?"

good night blog,
JD

No comments: