Monday, October 5, 2009

Two In a Row... I'm like the Lions

wait the Lions lost... my bad.


Hey Blog,

Monday Night Football

So tonight Dani P and I are going to meet up with some friends to watch football together. Dani is really excited because she has been having a hard time finding friends. Well now here we go to watch football, drink some brews and have a good time. However, it got me to think.... Dani hates watching football. You see when we first started dating we would go watch football all the time... she would talk stats, explain the nickel defense and she even knew the New England fight song. Now, after two years of being together, she refuses to watch. Except now we have "new friends" she's a fan again. Beware new friends, a year from now we'll all be watching Hollywood Housewives or Toddlers and Tiaras instead of football.

Some random thoughts

I got a letter today that said "to whom it may concern," that's actually my cousins name... I bet he gets a ton of mail.

I was in a dunk tank over the weekend, all I could keep thinking was... "now I know how chicken nuggets feel"

If you don't shave between your eyes we call that a unibrow.... but if we do we just call them eyebrows... shouldn't they be could bi-brows?

Speaking of shaving, I shave my feet.

Sometimes when I text in the car... i'm swearing at the other drivers

I call them snowwoman because they have no junk.

okay that's all blog, have a good day.

-JD

No comments: