Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Job- New Life

New Job

I took a job working part-time at Kiss Country in Miami. I like how I said I took a job, like I walked into JobBucks and ordered a part-time job with room for cream. Honestly, thought after my last job I would become a professional fisherman or maybe be an inventor, however I had settled on being a professional nothinger. But after 3 months of being a professional nothinger I found that those who had jobs, like the people working the billing counters at the cable company, needed me to pay for there childs orthodontics and porsches. So I found myself looking for a job.

As part of my new job duties, I am required to attend concerts. I know right, so unfair! So last night me and Dani P went to the Brad Paisley concert in West Palm. Now I have only lived in Florida since March but I have noticed a growing theme of people who always complain about how hot is it. Shouldn't you expect it to be hot by now?

"Man its so hot, whew... like as hot as something that is hot." said complaining hot guy
"I know, it's all so airy out here, some much air.. blah and so many babies and animals and trees, stupid trees." I reply

So Brad Paisley's dad was at the concert last night and I wondered, you think when Brad was a kid in his room playing the guitar that he ever turned to him and said "Go get a real fucking job and STOP playing that guitar!!!" Probably not.

No comments: