Sunday, August 8, 2010

Football and Beer

Critics



So I was thinking that I could become a movie critic. Why not, I really like movies and just ask my girlfriend... I love to criticize things, especially her driving. However, as I read my future collegues critques of movies, I noticed that they always use sub-human words to desribe there reviews. Here is an example of a recent review for the movie "The Other Guys" starring Marky Mark and Willy Will.



"I was perunafied about the duo-love of the seculiar drive of this Keisha couple." Bill Maze The Pershing Middle School Review



No idea.



Are you ready for some football?

The Hall of Fame game was on TV last night, a few short weeks away is the beginning of the football season. I recently read a story about how the officials messed up the super bowl back in 2006. Now don't get me wrong, I love old people, I think they are cute and cuddly and who doesn't like going to a soda shop and sharing a milk shake with a grandma/grandpa type? The problem? The officials are too old!!!

When the official rolls out in a wheelchair with a shaw over their lap and is smoking a pipe, I think its time to get a new younger model. I'm not saying that we should have infants to officiate, honestly, although very entertaining to see a couple of babies on the football field during a game, I really think that would be too dangerous. Seriously there are no guys between the age of 25 to 35 that can determine what a hold is? The moth ball smelling guy with the coke bottle eye wear is the only one qualified to tell me about illegal motion?

Beer
I love a good beer. My problem is that I will go get a 12 pack and drink 10 of them in one session. Now I didn't think I was an acoholic, mainly because I think it is difficult to become something that I can't even spell... al cho lic, a lca hall lic... until I woke up the next morning completely naked from the waste down, wearing a parka and eye liner. Plus I'm pretty sure I had sex with my car. (editors note: While I was doing research for this blog entry I found this !!! Really somebody has done this, ha ha ha ha ha!!!)

No comments: