Thursday, June 11, 2009

Being a Celebrity

Hey Blog,

Dani P is on an Episode of Burn Notice tonight on USA. It is the start of her celebrity. She has mentioned several times that she wants to be on a reality tv show, actually the bachlor... I think she broke up with me.

I'm a celebrity get me out of here
I had a chance to watch this show last night. It sucked. Really two Baldwin brothers and Sanjaya?!?!? My pool guy is more of a celebrity, he use to be on Eight is Enough. Anyway, I just want to be famous enough to be on a celebrity weight-loss show or a guess briefcase on Deal or No Deal.

Hide a key
So after having to break into my new place 7 times I had the bright idea of making another key and hiding it. Unless you the biggest idiot in the world you should have no problem finding my key. It's under the only thing on my porch it could be under... the buddha statue. Great idea... might as well just leave the door open with posted hours of when i'm gone.

love you blog,
JD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... how did you break into you beautiful new place? please explain..

love,

ER (your landlord)

Brian Sims said...

Please note that all content "including breaking into a place" is fictional on the Beingbriansims blogs.... thank you