Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hey Blog,

I hate summer television, I never understood why they can't keep our shows running all year long. I mean I have to work all year long. It seems it would make sense for advertising. Therefore I am forced to watch shows like the bachelorette. Here is every conversation on the bachlorette

"So Kipton tell me about yourself?" said the bachelorette
" Well I'm the kind of guy that never self analizes himself."
" Your cute lets make out!"

Kids
I have had the opportunity to observe parents of little kids the past few weeks and I thinks it funny the interactions they have. This was a recent interactions between my co-host Blue and Tim Mcginnis from Channel 15 as their kids played together.

"So Tim how you liking the new job at Channel 15" asked Blue
"It's going really good Blue.... hey hey put that snake head down.... everybody is really nice." Tim replies
"Yeah you do a great... hey don't drink that battery acid... job over there... no no son, don't choke that bunny." Blue exclaims
"Thanks, I really like your sh.... HEY!!!! DON'T HANG YOUR SISTER FROM A TREE!!!... ow at Gator."

I love kids. I was going to book a party at Wee Jump and go to the parks and invite random kids to go.. but then I thought, that's a really bad idea.

love you blog,
JD

No comments: