Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Death and the Birthday Fairy

Hey Blog,

My birthday was last week and I realize other than Jesus no one gets a fictional character for there birthday. Halloween has ghosts, you lose your teeth, you get a fairy... why not a magical birthday fairy that leaves you present at the foot of your bed. Or an aging midget that kicks you in the shins... anything would be cool.

Michael Jackson
He died. It's sad, although it seems to me that everybody forgot that he was messed up in the head. If you ever wanted to be Rich and Famous... look at the life of Michael Jackson. I get the rich part... I would love to have an indoor pool full of gummy bears and jelly beans, but I couldn't handle not being able to leave my palace without having people all over my grills. Every where you went people would bother you, pulling at you, taking your picture... no wonder he was crazy.

Transformers
Was long. Seriously that movie needed an intermission. Plus the birthday midget left my son a transformer for his birthday, I think you need a degree from MIT to figure the thing out. It made me feel dumb, like Microsoft Vista and people who can speak more than one language.

that's all, love you blog
JD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi JD This is Lisa and I want to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday! My birthday is July 6th. Its only a number. We'll I just want to tell you I think you have a cool radio station! I think you beat Coyote! HAVE A GREAT FOURTH OF JULY! Lisa

Beachgal said...

When are you planning to update your blog again JD? I bet it feels neglected.