Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am Legendary

Hey Blog,

I was asked to place "The Legendary" before the name of an artist coming to town. I was always under the assumption that you had to be dead to be "Legendary" but appartently not. Just really super awesome and old.

New Cell Phone
I have always wondered why anybody changes their cell number. The area codes don't matter and honestly it's kind of a pain. Now the reason I do is because I always like to have a local number for the area I live in, I just think it's smart business. However, I don't think that was the reason the person who had the number before gave up their number. Let me explain to you a recent conversation

"Hello" I answer
" Is Trina, there." says the Gruff voice
"Sorry you have the wrong number." I explain
"I called xxx-xxxx is that right."
"Yes that's right but..." he cuts me off
"You @#$ #$%$% $%&$ #$@#$ G@#$@# h^&^&j#$%#$%y MY GIRL" he yells
"Ummm NO... My name is Adam Lambert don't you read Rolling Stone!!! " I hang up

ha ha ha....

love you blog,
JD

No comments: