Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bad Days make the Good Days Better

Hey Blog,

This was my day yesterday. Which means today should be a great day!!

1) My personal trainer broke up with me yesterday. He said that it wasn't me but my metabolism.

2) My house remains on the market. The people that made the offer pulled it.

3) I found out I went 1950 minutes over on my cell phone. I owe AT&T $867.09

4) Michigan State lost by 40 points. I had a grand on the game.

5) I found out my car is haunted. Stupid ghosts

6) I think my foot is broken. Stupid foot.

7) I ordered a sauage egg biscuit from McDonalds, they gave me a McGriddle. Ughhh!!

8) My grandmother is dead. It was in 2005 but still shes dead and I know I won't get an Easter basket from her.

Today should be a good day.

love you blog,
JD

ps, For charity later on tonight Blue and I will have a beer thrown in our face. We hope lots of people show up to see this. I know it will be a lot of fun and it's for a good cause- March of Dimes, try to make it out to Gordon Biercsh tonight.

No comments: