Friday, April 3, 2009

Yeah... Nu Clothes

Hey Blog,

I feel like a little school boy on his first day of school. I went clothes shopping and I have that new clothes smell.. ahhhhh!! So fresh!!!

A Hynoptist

So tonight I'm going to a comedy show where a hynoptist will perform. I'm really hoping that he can help me kick my obession with collecting stuff animals. Every since I was four i would always have a stuffed animal party on my bed. I have Clyde the Monkey, Fozzy the Bear, The Noid, and Bonnie the monkey that is Clyde's boyfriend.... oh course she is missing an eye. Now that i'm 34 it's rather embarrassing but I can't seem to part with my old childhood buddies.

Beer in Face
After our April Fool's Joke we thought we would make it up to those that were "Super duped" SO for charity we are giving the option of throwing a beer in my and Blue's face!!! If you would like to bid here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120400822604 The bid is low right now, so get in their and bid!!!

thats all for now blog,

love,
JD

1 comment:

Nicole said...

ooh. New clothes smell! They should offer that when you go to the dry cleaners, like when you go to the carwash....