Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dr Phil told me to do it

Hey blog,

I have been reading my previous blogs and I notice that i'm horrible at spelling. I have known this about myself since I was a child and I figured out why. It's because of that creepy speak and spell I had as a child. That little demon voice haunts me still to this day.

Movies
You think in the future they will remake movies that were popular today? When i'm sixty will my grandkids want to go see a remake of the Fast and the Furious? I notice they remake a lot of horror movies. They recently had a new Friday the 13th come out. I would think by now everybody would get that story arch. Kid drowns, kid comes back to life as psychic murderer, boobies, other kids die, the end!! I really hope they remake 27 dresses, I love that movie.

Dr Phil
He had a really good show on the other day about relationships. However, I figured out that he probably will never do a show about a husband who killed his wife because she would always quote things that Dr. Phil said on his show.

"How did your wife die?" asked the Police officer
"I couldn't take her telling me what to do anymore through the Dr. Phil show!!" the husband yells
"You should go on Springer!!"

that's all for now blog, pelican's game tonight!! Hopefully I don't skip the first pitch again.

love you,
JD


No comments: