Monday, April 6, 2009

Good weekend, well half of it

Hey Blog,

I learned a vaulable lesson over the weekend. Don't go drinking with a guy that works at a Rock Station. Let's just say my night out on Friday, still hasn't ended for me. I woke up this morning in an empty field being licked by a cow.

Twitter
I am an official "twit" on twitter. I have no idea how to use it. I think you can update via the text message, but for some reason it isn't working. I do apologize to the woman somewhere in the southern part of Spain that kept getting this text from me "help me I can't twit right, my twit isn't working!!" her response " you might want to go to the hospital to fix that." Apparently it was 3 in morning there and she had to get up early to swash buckle the French. here is my twitter link twitter.com/jdgator1079



Back to the Hotel
So Captian Amazing needed his place back for a few days. Which I get.. I snore. Really loud. Sorry. I like being in a hotel but there are something that you really start miss.

1) if me and Dani P have a disagreement, I have to go to the office part of the hotel suite that just consist of a table and a lamp in the corner.
2) We have to use the heater on the coffee pot to cook chicken.
3) The only way to clean your under garmets is in the sink
4) You can't lick the remote- cause it's too dirty
5) You always realize you need ice as soon as your down to your birthday suit
6) You worry that if there is a fire you won't be able to local the necessary fire exits
7) After a few days you realize that you probably have watched every movie at 10.99 a pop

okay, big game tonight GO STATE!!!!

love,
JD

No comments: