Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ILAS

Morning Blog,

So I was watching DWTS last night and I realized that we abbreviate way to many things. Just FYI... ILAS means I love... crap I forgot. Even religious groups are abb. like WWJD, which stands for What wood Jesus dislikes... he's a fan of particle board.

Please stop!!
Yesterday Dani P and I went to a beach bar and enjoyed some Long Island Ice Teas. Now we started talking... actually Dani went to the bar and got hit on by a guy and when she told him I was her boyfriend he keep fist pumping me. Seriously, stop the fist pumping?!?! It was cool about 5 years ago, but I've moved on to the gladiator arm shake.

This is really funny.

Saturn Total Confidence Program http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggrNzlyyjUY


have a great rest of your day blog,
JD

1 comment:

DANNI said...

he was like YEAH 22 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND, YOURE 34. lol he LOOOVEDDDD YOU