Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day

Hey Blog,

April Fool's Day

What a fun day!!! So we put on a fake concert, put it on the air.... sorry if you fell for the location. We thought if we gave a location that didn't really exist that people wouldn't actually go down to the location. But we were wrong... Anyway thanks to the Myrtle Beach police department for not arresting me and Blue. Plus, I hope everyone enjoyed some live music on the station!!!

TV Time
SO I was on the local news last night and well... if you are ever looking for a weight loss plan, go on TV. I kid you not I looked liked I swallowed a small goat before they put me on the show. Plus I didn't have any High-Definition make up so you could see my crows feet from the kitchen. I got to be on TV with the weather guy. What a great job!! You get take the one conversation that most people have with each other and turn it into a career. Could you imagine his day?

" Hey Ed, how about the weather" I ask
" We'll we have a cold front coming in from the northwest, look for showers later this afternoon with a high of 61." Chief Meteorolist Ed P continues
"Looking at Doppler 4001 we see hail on the south end of town and snow in the mountains."
"You have a pretty smile, hold me in a thunderstorm!!" I shrug

okay blog off again tonight to judge a jingle contest!!! Not sure what that even means, but as a judge I will be stern but honorable.

love,
JD

No comments: