Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My teeth look bad

Hey Blog,

So Blue said I need to get my teeth whitening. Dani always tries to get me to wear Crest White Strips... I'm seeing a common theme. You love me the way I am, don't you blog?

Charity Event
So tonight I will be at Gordan Bierch for a charity event. I always think it funny when people get drunk for charity, my hangover the next morning feels better when I know I did it for a good cause.

Dirty Things
I dont consider myself a germ a-phobe but I have been thinking a lot lately of the things that are really dirty around me.

1) My keyboard that I blog on, is flithy... oh god I just touched my eye
2) The remote control in my bedroom.
3) My eye
4) The door handle of my car.
5) The top of my germX.
6) Did you know you can get crabs from a public toilet seat? Thanks to my 7th grade science teacher Mr. Hendershot for telling me that 20 years ago, since then if i'm doing number two in public.. I panic.
7) A one dollar bill- it's like carry a toliet in your purse or back pocket!!
8) Next time you eat at a restaurant before you put that fork in your mouth, think of how many 100's or 1000's of people have had that in their mouth, then think... you are trusting the restaurant to clean that fork... then you look on the floor and see raw sewage.

okay i'm going to go throw up now blog.

love,
JD

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i tell you to use crest white strips beause stiudies show people like people with a pretty smile. Just trying to do it for the ratings babe ;) Those FOS like your pearly whites