Sunday, March 29, 2009

To Much Info Lady

Hey blog,

Haircut
So Dani made me get a haircut yesterday, which is rather painful for me because I'm not sure how many I have left... keep your fingers cross. Now I understand that some people enjoy talking, I do.. heck I make a living out of talking. But when all I want to do is get my haircut I don't need all the sorted details of your life. This is a list of some of the things my hair dresser told me yesterday and I swear i'm not making any of these up.

1) Her grandmother found out when her husband died that he had another kid- she had 16 kids
2) Her dad and her and her kids are all bastards, as she puts it "My kids are third generation bastards."
3) Every family reunion she has ever had, the police are called.
4) Her grandmother had twins and one of the them was taken away from her at the birth
5) Her great aunt use to get beat by her husband
6) She loves to karaoke but she isn't that good.
7) She thinks my radio station is too slow after 12:30
8) mumble mumble mumble, laugh really loud

I could have lived my life without knowing most to all of that.

I love you blog,
JD

No comments: