Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Rap

Hey Blog,

So Rachel who is Danielle (my gf ) sister likes to bust out raps. I actually taught her how to play the guitar as well and I'm confident she'll be a big deal soon. Here is a rap she wrote for me

So your new radio name is jd sims.
You be swimmin like Micheal Phelps but you aint got no fins.
Yesterday I was cravin to dangle from the bunk bed.
Which reminds me of a line in a book I just read.It said i'm both happy and sad at the same time, i don't know how that could be.
But the thing i don't get is when a bald man has a beard, makes me ... Read More wonder if thats intentionally.
You're in Myrtle beach, and i'm still in Grand Rapids.
I never meant to preach, but i think it's time you follow Lenny Kratitz.
When you were twenty one, you had hair with a tender flop,
But now you don't look a day passed 18 with your tan and soap-op...era
Swag, like you just went to rehab,Because you got too many free movie pass...es.
You been swingin that golf club after watchin scrubs going to b dubs and soakin in suds while sippin on star bucks...?
You're the luckiest.
♥ MISSS YOUUUUUUUUU.

You can pick your own melody.

Dancing with the Stars
I tried to watch it, I didn't watch it, I can't watch it. I know it's the number one show on television but last time I tried to watch it I actually built a plastic room, had Danielle lock me in. Then she proceeded to hide all the knives and sharp pointy things I use to open the mail. We didn't want to have another "Real Housewives of Orange County" incident. I think it would be a better show if they also solved a crime in the middle of it, or maybe they were all crashed on a strange island that heals them. Then I might watch.

That's all for now blog, hope you enjoy the morning show... listen every morning 6am-10am or online at gator1079.com

love,
JD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS MY SISTER NOW...... ;(

She should make guest appearances on the show with her weekly raps about whats going on in country news lol...might make for an interesting bit...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

time I tried to watch it I actually built a plastic room, had Danielle lock me in.


come on its not THAT BAD...is it