Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Crazy Demon Squirrel

Hey Blog,

I had a fun time with my brother and Dad yesterday. I hadn't seen my brother for almost 4 years. We played a round of golf, which I haven't done in a long time as well. It was fun however there were these crazy demon squirrels. I had never seen anything like it, they had teeth like a walrus, they would stare at you and lick there lips and they keep trying to borrow money.

The Economy
So this might sound really really weird but ever since the economy has gone in the crapper, I put up an economy force field. Now I didn't buy a force field from a guy on ebay or anything, but I just imagined that I wouldn't be effected by the negative economy. Anyway, I have something really exciting that is happening that I can't mention right now, but once again... suck it economy!!!! Ha Ha Ha, I win again.

Buffalo Wild Wings
When Dani and I first went out together we went to BDub's. It was a magical time with beer and boneless chicken wings. However, now were both seeing a personal trainer, so all we could eat was a piece of lettuce, a sweet and low packet and water. I miss not caring what I put in my body.

Okay blog, I'll try not to miss another day. I have been really busy at work and I know I know, that no excuse. This Saturday i'm in Georgetown at the AT&T store from 2p-4p come out and get a new phone and say "hi"

love,
JD

No comments: