Saturday, March 7, 2009

Great First Week

Hey Blog,

Well the first week of recent employment felted really good. I have some great people I work with although I noticed that everybody has the same first letter of their name. It's kind of like that show on Oxygen or Bravo or something with the Amish lady who has 17 kids. Their is:
Jimmy, Johnny, JD, Jonathan, Jeramiah, Jason, Jugghead, and JBlue (the J is silent).

I am hiring
So this past week I had a ton of applicants for a position that I recently posted. As you know I was recently on the other side of that process. I remember I would think, "hey why didn't I get an email back?" Now I know why, because of the million or so applicates. So if you sent in an application, hang tight... I'll make an effort to get back to you. It is interesting though because I feel like a kid in a pet shop... I just want to take all of you home... or hire you... you get the analogy.

Go Cougs
I recently found out that my co-worker Blue had the same first job out of college. It was in Colfax, Wa. Look it up on google maps, it really exists. So we started talking and found out we share a lot!!

1) We both were born in the same hospital in Utica, New York
2) We both lost our virginity in the bathroom of a Wendy's while Stevie Wonder's Part Time Lover played over the loud speaker
3) We both have twins that went to war
4) We both love Jimmy (our boss)
5) We both use to be professional trampoline artists
6) We both were fired by Cirque du Soleil for not being "short" enough... stupid Jean-Paul Sartre
7) We both collect relics from the ancient Mayans
8) and were both amazing painters

and we both appreciate you blog. That's all for now.

Brian

No comments: