Monday, March 16, 2009

Meat on a Stick

Hey Blog,

So as you know I started with a personal trainer a few weeks ago. I have been struggling to eat right since I started. Just yesterday I went to the restaurant here in Myrtle Beach called Rioz. It is a brazillian steakhouse where they bring unlimited amounts of meat. I think I ate my body weight plus a toddler size child in meat yesterday. It's amazing to me that after that I would be hungry at all....ever

Bank Account
So today when I signed up for my bank account I was with a lady that I like to call "to much information lady." I have found that she is lonely and cried earlier in the day. I found out that she use to be a professional dart player for the San Diego Arrows and I found out that she once was the princess of a small island in the West Pacific. All great info, but I didn't care. Who I am kidding I cared and I almost teared up myself when you told me she cried earlier that day... stupid loneliness.

I talked about a new video that I made. Well the man said I couldn't show it. However, I did post it on my facebook. If your not my friend on facebook then shame on you... here's the link
I like having more friends just like you blog.

I love you,
JD

No comments: