Friday, March 20, 2009

Dani P is almost here

Hey Blog,

Well Dani P will be here by the end of the day. You know how it is when your girl isn't with you, it feels like you are missing an arm. I can't wait to see her perfect smile and to be able to hold her again. I know I sound like a hallmark card but it's been a long three weeks... plus we can go to B-Dub's together again! Super Yay.

Flat Tire
It is interesting the questions that people ask you when they see you have a flat tire.

"How did that happen, you run over something?" said the hillybilly in the Truck
"I think aliens came down, tried to estabish first contact with the tire. After a few hours of the aliens trying to communicate, they shot the tire with a Hyberator Gun in disgust and flew off to Jupiter." I replied with a thick layer of sacrism
"Oh, I like meat." he drives off.

March Madness
I love saying bracketology. Say it with me... bracket... to..logy... Ha Ha Ha. My team didn't make it this year because the NCAA is racist. Okay that was harsh, their probably not racist. But they do hate the Germans. I am in a pool where the top prize is $2500. Yeah I know that's super awesome. If I win the money, I'm opening a home for german orphans and I'm buying a dolphin. Why not I live at the beach, I could just put it on a leash and tie it to the boat dock. I would name him Aquatic and feed him triscuts.

Okay blog I have to go to the hair dressers so I look good for my Dani P.

love,
JD

No comments: