Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Out of Hotel

Hey blog,

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday but I went to my personal trainer and we did "fingers" therefore I was to sore to type.

The Move
So I'm not living in the hotel anymore. Of course as I was moving out I dropping all my clothes in the parking garage (and yes thank you to that wonderful thoughtful couple that pointed out that "I dropped something" as all my stuff laid on the dirty floor of the garage but never offered any help.. thanks) and I forgot my cell phone charger that's still plugged into the wall behind the bed. I am now living with my boss Jimmy. He has a really nice place and offered. I wasn't sure what Ms. Manners would say in the situation, but since I hate being in a hotel for any duration of time I took him up on his offer. Of course when I took him up he was like "Really?" and then whispered to himself, "crap, I was just being nice." Oh he also has Showtime!!!

So I was thinking. It's called North and South Carolina. Its called North and South Dakota. Why don't they call it East Virigina? Ponder that and get back with me blog.

love you,
JD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Manners...hmmmmm...c0ome on who wouldnt want JD sims as a roommate