Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Misunderstanding

Hey blog,

Misunderstanding

So today I had a really interesting misunderstanding where I wrote a note to a publication and the person on the other end of the publication made some very interesting assumptions. Although, this isn’t technically the note or the misunderstanding the following example will make my point:

Brian writes: I am on the air now from 6am-10am on Gator 107.9
Publication: Brian from Gator killed a monkey dressed as Hitler and he’s now on the air from 6am-10am

I guess that’s why you can’t trust the media…. Except me of course, you can trust me.

Fat Pills

Well I’m fat, so I’m going to start taking fat pills. You might be one of the skeptics that says “Brian, you can’t take fat pills, they don’t work, they are a hoax.” Well I say “ poppycock!!! “ I’ve taken fat pills before and then I wasn’t fat. Also, you know that every antibiotic is just a sugar pill that the Dr’s tell you well cure your Typhoid fever or your Hepatitis #6, and you got better. Well I believe the fat pills will make me un fat… plus I’m starting with a personal trainer tomorrow, I hope he’s nice like Bob.

Okay blog that’s all for now, some fun stuff on the show tomorrow so be sure to listen online at gator1079.com

Love you,
Brian “JD “ Sims

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

save me some diet pills. Ive been eating my feelings since you left and gained about twelve pounds. booooo

Nicole said...

What if your trainer's mean like Jillian? I mean did you watch her last night? What if your trainer walks around the gym and asks everyone if you are the weak link in the gym? What then?