Monday, March 2, 2009

JD in the Morning

Hey Blog,

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, very hectic... plus the computer I'm using in the hotel doesn't have an "A" key.

JD in the Morning
So I am now better known as JD for my new job. I think it'll be fun, plus we aren't telling anybody what it stands for, but if you can guess I'll give you a hug next time I see you. I had several other names that didn't make the cut like:
Cooper
Duke
Dude
Marley
Ryan Seacrest
Paul Harvey (What to soon?)

Myrtle Beach
So this if the 14th state that I have lived in here's the list: New York, Alabama, Illinois, Texas, California, Washington, Idaho, Tennessee, Kentucky, Colorado, Michigan, Indiana, Florida and now South Carolina. Not bad, lots of pancake places and go-cart tracks... oh yeah and the beach!! Love it!!!

I miss Dani
So I miss Danielle a lot, although I now don't have to watch the bachelor finale. I think it would be funny if the bachelor and Deal or No Deal combined and you had to pick suitcases in order to find out whether or not you win the husband. I also think it would be funny if you could throw rocks at the bachelor.

Alright blog, that's all for now.. Say prayers for a little possum family somewhere in South Carolina, I killed there papa the other day I can just imagine the conversation

"Where is Papa?" asked the cute little one month old possum
"Papa is dead baby, papa is dead!!!" says mama possum as she is clinching here possum babies in her arms.

love you,
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not sure I love the part about the opossum, poor little guys...geez, you have no sympathy.... ;( sounds like the theme of a disney movie...something about a possum family. ANYWAYS

Thanks for that part about missing Dani, that was nice. Right back atcha!

In all seriousness, YOU sounded great today, your voice is sexier there than it was in DIRT CASTLE...go figure. You sound like youre off to a great start! Im proud of you hunnie ;)

Dont drive people insane with "danielle used to do that" or "me and danielle always go to walmart" or "danni loves tequilla" even though Im sure you already use my name enough ;)

I cant wait to meet everyone you work with-Sounds like a fantastic bunch of people--

WORK ON BOAT FRIENDS THIS WEEK! or wait till i get there and Ill stand on street corners in my new bathing suit, which might I add, is SUPER CUTE, and hold a sign that says, my bf and i need boat friends..thought youd enjoy that mental image

Get some rest and Ill be listening w your mommy tomorrow, your 2 #1 girls ;)

We miss you hunnie, so do jakey and maddie!