Thursday, February 26, 2009

WE DID IT!!!!

Hey Blog,

Well it's over... we have a job!!! Starting Monday I will be the Program Director/Morning Guy for Gator 107.9 in Myrtle Beach!!!! It will be nice to get up and go to work again. Although I did enjoy 6 months of unemployement, it'll feel good once again to be a productive member of society and to continue to live on the beach!!! Whale watching... fun!!!

The DJ Dog
I don't even know how to explain this one. But yesterday Danielle and I were extras for a new show on Animal Planet called Fetch Me A Beer. I guess it's a show where dogs do cool tricks. Our scene included a dog that could spin records, although he really didn't. So I look forward to some creative editing. Although I really want to create a metaphor based on this scenrio. Let's say you are a dude at a bridal shower, you can say- "That's like a Dog spinning Records in a Disco."

Huggies Commercial
I had my call back yesterday to be a Dad in a Huggies Commercial. I was the only average joe in the building. I didn't even know so many beautiful people existed. I was like a Dog spinning Records in a Disco!! (Totally going to take off) The photographer that took all my pictures really made me feel pretty, and no I didn't take my shirt off!!!

Thats all for now blog. I have to get a morning show ready. I was thinking of doing a segment called "Do I look good in a Trucker Hat?" I put on a trucker hat and you tell me whether or not I should buy a monkey. Okay I'll keep working on it, good idea blog!!

love you,
Brian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you! congrats

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

you forgot a very important thing back in florida...and she already misses you terrbily ;)

COME BACK AND GET ME!!

20 DAYS!

Anonymous said...

These loans are convenient cash schemes that permit you
to get immediate payday advances before your next salary and possessing any faxing formality.

These people funds are innovative for the associated with time 7 days.


Feel free to visit my blog - pikavippi ainalaina