Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Traveling

Hey Blog,

Well I'm blogging from the hotel right now. The interview went well however I'm a little tired because I woke up at 3am and got ready so I wouldn't be late. Good news, I wasn't late!!

The Plane Ride
I haven't been on an airplane for almost 2 years. Because of the economy they now have some policy changes. First of all, they charge for beverages, no problem... except it did cost me $32 for a coke (not the entire can mine you) and a bag of peanuts. I was charged $30 for my carry on and when I got on the plane they handing me a spool of yarn and demanded me to make an afghan.. mine was orange ;)

Fat Tuesday
Is anybody else offended that the Biggest Loser is on Fat Tuesday? I am planning on going out tonight with my new boss (keep your fingers crossed) and living it up, because tomorrow is the start of lent and here are a list of the things I'm planning on giving up.

1) Watching Conan O'Brien
2) Swearing in foreign languages
3) Supporting McCain/Palin
4) Poison
5) Are you getting this yet? I'm giving up stuff I don't or can't do anyway... ha ha ha
6) Pointing out my own jokes

That's all for now blog, more good news however, I got a call back on the Huggies commercial... yee-haw!!!!

Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre giving up swearing in english, just like your catholic girlfriend is. Ps-i cant pick you up from the air port tomorrow, ill be in church