Thursday, February 12, 2009

Doing Taxes

Hey Blog,

Taxes
So I did my taxes today. I use to hate doing my taxes and actually I've had an accountant do my taxes for the past 10 years. However, when you are out of work you have to cut corners, and since I don't want to fire my butler.... I used Turbo Tax. Let me say... they call it Turbo tax not because it literally only took me 3 1/2 seconds to do my taxes, but because I'm getting about $30 grand back (note I like to exaggerate numbers, the truth is it took about 2 hours to do my taxes and I only got about 2 grand back.)


Major Let-down

So I was driving on the interstate today and I noticed a police truck with it's lights on behind me. As I pulled over, which is the law, I noticed on the side it said "Crime Scene Unit." What?!!! Not only was it not an awesome silver hummer followed by a white Ferrari but it was a boring blah police truck. Boooooo Miami Booooo




That's all blog, oh yeah if you missed Joaquin Phoenix on Letterman go to CBS.com and check it out. It's funny yet depressing. It would make anyone rethink wanting to be a celebrity.
love,
Brian

No comments: