Monday, February 2, 2009

The Super Cup

Dear Blog,

Sorry I have to call it cup, but my lawyers informed me that if I use bowl with that grand word together that I am violating copyright laws. When told that I thought of printing of t-shirts with bowl marked out and cup on the side, then purchasing a commerical during the game for 3 million. Since I'm out of work, I spent my last 3 million on stamps and resume paper.

The Super Cup Commericals

I really didn't have a favorite commerical, although I did notice this. There were a lot of monkeys. Here is a recent email from a major ad agency that sheds light on why they pick monkeys.

Chip,

We have spent over 6 million for two ads during the Superbowl. We only have $32 and a gift card to Walmart left. You think we could get a monkey for that.

Steve


Steve,

I know a guy.

Chip.

ps, I love monkeys unless they get mad then they throw there own poop

I still have no job

Everyday I continue to grow bitter and more recluse. I was trying to figure out what job with those qualities I could get and it hit me, movie critic. I went on to rottentomatoes.com and I noticed that collectively the movie critics have hated every single mainstream movie that has come out in the last six months except Marley and Me and Role Models and those barely made it. A documentary on eels got 95% percent.

"Hey honey, want to see a movie tonight?" I ask
"Sure, what's showing?" Danielle replies with excitement.
"Well the critics really like this movie about the part that peanut butter plays in the removal of Hitler."

I love you blog,
Brian

ps, a giant rat saw it's shadow and now we will have 6 more weeks of winter. I still have a sunburn. I love South Florida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the week. JOB TIME