Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Hey Blog,

The Day From Hell
So I never really have believed in Friday the 13th but today made me a believer. Here is what happened

1)It started out at 4am, some guy in a hockey mask holding a machete is standing at the end of my bed. So I get out of bed in fear, and stub my toe... OUCH!!!!

2) Danielle (my girlfriend) has a job this morning, she's thinks it's in Miami- so we get up at 6am I drive her there. After I drop her off she finds out it's in Ft Lauderdale- about 45 minutes away from where she is, she tries calling me... my cell phone has been shut off. She then calls ATT, pays my bill and finally gets a hold of me an hour later after I have fought traffic down and back ( 2 hrs total) I have to do it again.

3) Found out- their is no tooth fairy

4) I ended up working at the last minute (yeah!!!) come out at the end of the job... car has a flat (no yeah)

5) Joanna Pacitti is eliminated from American Idol (well I read this yesterday but it still made today worse)

6) Went to the movies- Friday the 13th was sold out!!!

What a day!!! Well at least I don't have to worry about tomorrow.... oh SHIT!!! Tomorrow's Valentines DAY and I've done nothing!!!!

I need to sleep blog.. love Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahah I LOVE YOU