Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weird Fears

Hey Blog,

I have a weird fear

I have been living in South Florida with my mom since I've been out of work. She has a beautiful house but one problem. There are no blinds on the windows. Now I hate the feeling as if I'm in a fish bowl plus what do I do when I'm in the buff. I don't want people seeing my land of amusement so speak. Then it dawned on me, nobody wants to see my Disneyland. If somebody walked by and saw all my roller coasters, they would throw up in their mouth a little, kind of like you probably did when you read this.

Getting in shape

So I have lost some weight since I moved down to South Florida. I use to think that I gained weight because I was lazy. But no, I gained weight because it was always 2 degrees outside and if I wanted to workout I had to wear enough clothes to fly to the moon. Your fat, my advice, move to South Florida.

I really need to get rid of my computer

I have found this rectangular tool of Satan is the only way for me to receive any nugget of hope in my life. Since I'm out of work all I have is my email inbox to cheer me up. That's probably why I check it 402 times a day and the most hopeful feeling in the world is when I look down and see Gmail-Inbox(1)-bei.... Of course then I open it up and it's a coupon for 10% to Kohls. My life might suck but at least I look good in this polo shirt I got for $12.99

I love you blog thanks for listening,
Brian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are skinny

Anonymous said...

and thanks for not being mean to me in your blog. love

Anonymous said...

this little nugget of satan! halairous