Sunday, February 22, 2009

10 items or less

Hey Blog,

10 items or less

It's been a lazy Sunday afternoon. Danielle and I went to the grocery store to pick up a few items. I counted, we had 10 items.. no problem to the 10 item or less line. Were in line, Danielle is reading the latest People-- (a quick side bar, Danielle and I have always disagreed. I think if you read a magazine while standing in line, that your technically stealing. ) So my criminal girlfriend and I are waiting our turn and I notice a lady, probably in her mid-50s eyeing my stuff.

"You have more than 10 items," she yells.
"No I don't, there are 10, but thank you line nazi." I reply
"Get out of line, you have 15 items. "

Appartently she was counting the 6 pack of beer as 6 items. I counted them as one. So I ask the lady at the register and oh course she agrees with me. The lady quickly shuts up. However, after I had paid for my stuff, mostly with quarters that I made Danielle fish out of her purse, I quickly grad 5 packs of gum and a blowpop!!!! Ha ha ha, now back to your job at Guantanamo Bay!!!

The Academy Awards
If you know anything about me, you know I have a super duper man crush on Ryan Seacrest. Why? Well, he's my age and we both are in radio. Now I admit, he's been much more successful than me, but instead of being a hater... I'm impressed. Plus he looks so good in his Corneliani tux!!! I got to go, he's on!!

love you blog,
Brian

No comments: