Friday, February 20, 2009

Current Employer

Hey Blog,

Huggies Commerical
So I had an audition for a Huggies Commerical yesterday. I know I know "I didn't know you still wear diapers?" ha ha ha, well I do. These are their new mid-life crisis diapers. Very comfortable. Well I was waiting to get my call back to the casting couch, I had to fill out some paper work. The one blank I laughed at was current employer- So I put, self-employed. It got me to think. I am self-employed, not un-employed. If I get this commerical, that's work. I worked for 3 days last week. I have had various jobs here and there. Plus I have this blog, this takes work. So from now on I will be the owner, proprietor of Brian Sims Inc. LLC EEO BA.

I have a pet peeve
I recently blogged about how I now have text messaging. Well Danielle will text LOL which stands for "laugh out loud". Well as you can imagine I'm always sending LOL style texts. I observed however that Danielle was texting LOL but was not in fact "laughing out loud". Therefore, if you are going to LOL you better have a mild to harty belly laugh before. Otherwise it's just empty false lies. Don't get me started on LMAO

Well that's all blog, by the way you can now get to my blog by just typing in beingbriansims.com. Cool

Brian

2 comments:

Racholo said...

HAHA I miss your asses! You guys are redic! I need some diapers. You know what I mean. Hook me up! ;)
MISSSESS YOUUU LOVVESSS YOUU!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU! i CANT WAIT TILL YOU GET A JOB

You deserve it!

I love your blog :)

xoxo
Danni