Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Like A First Date

Hey Blog,

A Job Interview
So I had another "pre-interview" for a job that I applied for. I have had about 5 or 6 of these since I have been out of work. I would compare them to a first date. They start out with small talk, then you move into talking a little about yourself, some "get to know" type questions, then at some point you say something to where you date demands you take her home and never call her again. However, sometimes she does have a good time, you give her a good kiss and next thing you know you are doing afternoons again and being criticize because you don't buy flowers anymore.

My Cell Phone
Yesterday was an exciting day because I got a check for a ton of money that I wasn't expecting. Therefore I can now text message again. It made me realize. I hate text messaging. Why? Because I can't spell to save my life. I'm sure if you are a consistent reader of my blog you'll see where I continsting (see!!!) misspelling words. At least on this I can spell check. But on text it's almost impossible. Plus my text doesn't let me swear. Nothing like a good ole F bomb to get the point across. Instead it always spells Duck.

"I'm so ducking mad."
"Quack Quack, Duck boy" Danielle replies

Other words my text always uses wrong:
home=good
love=loud
sex=pew
kiss=lips
hug-huh
and=chlamydia

that's all for now blog,
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

classic. i wish i were unemployed, wait no i dont