Monday, February 23, 2009

Brad Pitt Got Robbed!!!

Hey Blog,

Later on today I board a plane for a job interview. I'm not a big fan of flying, so I just started drinking and hope to be sober for the interview tomorrow. I'll update you later on this week on what is the happy haps with all that.

Academy Awards
I watched most of it, although it was a little long. Also, since I have a girlfriend I was forced to watch all the red carpet stuff. Which now for the next few days, I'll be asking people who they are wearing. Although, just once when a starlet is asked that, instead of saying Vertice or Hoobstank or whoever, they should say "I'm wearing the hard work of a 6 year migrate worker from South Korea... You Likey?!?!"

I did like the Joaquin Phoenix parody from Ben Stiller and the Pineapple Express skit was hilarious. I have always wondered- After Hugh Jackson and Beyonce did their little song and dance to musicals, Hugh said "And the One and Only Beyonce Knowles". Do you think there is someone at home with the same name screaming at the TV- I EXIST TOO!!!!!

Okay blog, short one today. I have to get ready for this interview. Who am I going to wear?

love,
Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wear me and take me with you in your suit case because i already miss you and you havnt even left yet, im pathetic.

go get em tiger ;) tell them your girlfriend needs you to get a job so you can buy her nice things.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is the only thing that gets me through my day.