Monday, March 23, 2009

The Consultant

Hey Blog,

Well Dani P is in town for good and I'm happy. Although, she lost her luggage... actually she didn't lose it at all the airlines lost it. That's the most helpless feeling when the luggage belt stops and they announce their is no other luggage.

The Consultant
Our radio station has a consultant and he is in town this week. We went out to dinner and I asked him "Should I get the chicken or steak?" Think about it that's really funny.

Randy Owen Show
I got to do the stage annoucements. I had actually prepared a few minutes of material but once I got onstage and saw that there wasn't a person under the age of 72 there, I thought it was best to shelve my jokes about text messaging and the Real World. Although, it's ironic that my phone wouldn't let me text the word texted instead it texts the word textrd. Also, with the blackberry you can't ever call an office or a bank where you have to spell a name or enter your id info over the phone... since I have a qwerty pad instead of ABC. Randy Owen has beautiful hair.

March Madness
I hate it. I use to like it but then I entered a pool where top prize is $2,500. I'm not going to win. But I found myself routing for the number 16 seed to upset the number 1 seed. Plus, I find myself making deals with Satan... over $2,500!!! Stupid brackets. I'm a loser. Satan has beautiful hair.

That's all blog,
JD

1 comment:

Danielle said...

hi, i think its lovely you mention my name in your blog everyday, its nice to know youre obsessed with me and that you wont leave me for a FOS. thats it. thanks. come home and hang out with me, im fun and cool.