Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Can't Wait for Dani P

Hey Blog,

Well only a few more days until Dani P shows up. She is making some rather big changes to live with me in Myrtle Beach and I'm really excited. She has already picked out our decor for the bathroom... Ryan Seacrest theme!! However, she wants a dog and I really don't think I'm ready for that kind of responsibility. Remember what happened when my old boss wanted me to take care of his parrot. Next thing I know the thing has a tattoo and is swearing in Urdu (which by the way is the national language of Pakistan- wikipedia rocks!!) So no dogs for now.

The New Facebook
I must be the biggest idiot in the world, because I go on facebook about 20 times a day and never realized it was different until I read everyone whining about the changes. So I did some investigating and found that there are things about the old facebook I missed, like;

1) No more free coupons to Denny's
2) I can't sign up to be in the free Nelson Mandala facebook club anymore
3) I noticed they don't have that one click thru that will help me make $40,000 dollars a week
4) I can't spy on my friends through there computers anymore (Jimmy get your hand out of your pants)
5) No more invites to Mobwars- seriously don't invite me, get a date... seriously
6) No more David Hasselhoff... damn you David Hasselhoff why did you cancel your account. At least your still on myspace

Okay blog, I'm dressing up tonight like the Incredible Hulk and going to go hang with co-eds at the bar. Peace out and Happy St. Patricks Day.

love,
JD

4 comments:

Danielle said...

no dogs. eh im not comming now

Anonymous said...

You are a funny person!

Anonymous said...

hanging out with co eds at the bar. nice

Anonymous said...

no WEDNESDAY BLOG YET?