Friday, March 13, 2009

Like a Deer in Headlights

Hey Blog,

Deer

So I never had a fear of deer, but Danielle, my sweet flower of a girlfriend, once hit one doing 70. Totalled the car, she was fine... the deer is now jumping fences in heaven. Every morning on my drive in I see deer grazing on the side of the road. I usually whisper... don't jump in front of Al... (Al is the name of my car, I use to have a car named Samatha... I loved her, she died) It got me thinking of other things I'm afraid of:

1) Sharks
2) Bees
3) Pogo sticks
4) Moldy bread
5) Meet on a stick
6) Puppets

and a Korea guy who uses sarcasm.

Parade tomorrow
So tomorrow Blue and I are in a St. Patricks Day parade. Anybody have any idea who we honor for St. Patricks Day, other than the obvious some guy named Patrick. It got me thinking, probably not the best idea to have a holiday that usually involves heavy drinking and pinching to also have a parade with dangerous deadly automobiles. Just saying.... But come out and maybe you can catch the souvenir blarney stones will be throwing. (Who's idea was that?!)

that's all for now blog, I'll try to catch up with you this weekend.

love,
JD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hate deer ;(